SUbscriber Login | NEW SUBSCRIPTION  

Reaffirming one’s faith

  • warning: Parameter 2 to ad_flash_adapi() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/rustonleader.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 497.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to ad_flash_adapi() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/rustonleader.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 497.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to ad_flash_adapi() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/rustonleader.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 497.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to ad_flash_adapi() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/rustonleader.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 497.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to ad_flash_adapi() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/rustonleader.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 497.
in
Irby, Marna.jpg

Good news. Spring is here and today is Easter. Plenty to celebrate, right?

But I have another cause for celebration. I just heard that CBS took a poll and found that 86 percent of Americans bothered to express strong feelings about leaving “In God We Trust” on our money and as a statement as to who we are — a Christian nation. That leaves 14 percent who either were opposed or cast no opinion.

Full text of this article is available to subscribers only. Login if you are already a subscriber. If you are not a subscriber, you can subscribe to the online version here.

Bookmark and Share