- 1 - SIMSBORO FIELD 13-151 LEGAL NOTICE
- 1 - SIMSBORO FIELD
13-151 LEGAL NOTICE
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013, upon the application of NADEL & GUSSMAN RUSTON, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Upper Sligo Sand, Reservoir A, in the Simsboro Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To create one (1) additional drilling and production unit for the exploration of and the production of gas and condensate for the Upper Sligo Sand, Reservoir A, to be designated U SLI RA SUG and to designate the Nadel & Gussman Ruston, LLC-Sumrall No. 1 Well (SN 200936), an existing wellbore as the unit well at an exceptional location for U SLI RA SUG, such unit and well shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To force pool and integrate all separately owned tracts, minerals leases and other property within the proposed unit in accordance with Section 10, Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, with each tract to share in the unit production on a surface acreage basis of participation.
3. To designate Nadel & Gussman Ruston, LLC as the unit operator and operator of the proposed unit well as described in No. 1 hereof.
4. To extend the provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 222-G, effective January 18, 1979, as amended and supplemented by the 222-G Series of Orders and all applicable Statewide Orders to the proposed Upper Sligo Sand, Reservoir A, unit being requested herein, except as they may be in conflict herewith.
5. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Upper Sligo Sand, Reservoir A was defined in Order No. 222-G, effective January 18, 1979.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 3/4/13;3/7/13 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: March 7, 2013