Lawsuit targets GSU administration
• That the other defendants allowed Owens to make administrative decisions which were not his responsibility;
• That employees who were not able to provide financing for Owens’ “pet projects” were terminated;
• That protocol was not followed with hirings, firings or merit raises;
• That whistleblowers were punished; and
• That the morale of GSU and its employees and the university’s relationship with the city were destroyed.
“I don’t have any pet projects,” Owens said.
“I don’t have a clue what they’re talking about.