- 3 - CHOUDRANT FIELD 11-412
- 3 -
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011, upon the application of NADEL & GUSSMAN-JETTA OPERATING COMPANY.
At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Hosston 8,275’ Zone, Reservoir A, in the Choudrant Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To create one (1) drilling and production unit for the production of gas and condensate from the Hosston 8,275’ Zone, Reservoir A.
2. To force pool and integrate all separately owned tracts, mineral leases and other properties within the proposed units in accordance with Section 10, Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, with each tract to share in the unit production on a surface acreage basis of participation.
3. To designate Nadel & Gussman-Jetta Operating Company as operator for the proposed HOSS 8275 RA SUA and their Holstead No. 1 Well as the unit well.
4. That future wells to be drilled to the Hosston 8,275’ Zone, Reservoir A, inside or outside of the proposed unit, shall be located at least 330’ from unit lines and 2,000’ between wells.
5. To extend the provisions of all applicable Statewide Orders to the unit being proposed herein, except as they may be in conflict herewith.
6. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Hosston 8,275’ Zone, Reservoir A is hereby defined as that gas and condensate producing interval encountered from 8,275’ to 8,682’ (electric log measurements) in the Nadel & Gussman-Jetta Operating Company (formerly Cypress Operating Inc.)-Holstead No. 1 Well, located in Section 11, Township 18 North, Range 2 West.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 6/24/11;6/29/11 S lck
IF ACCOMMODATIONS ARE REQUIRED UNDER AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, PLEASE ADVISE THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: June 28, 2011