- 3 - UNIONVILLE FIELD 11-218 and 11-219
- 3 - UNIONVILLE FIELD
11-218 and 11-219
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011, upon the application of NADEL & GUSSMAN-J ETTA OPERATING COMPANY. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Cotton Valley C Zone, Reservoir A, in the Unionville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To create one (1) additional drilling and production unit for the production of gas and condensate from the Cotton Valley C Zone, Reservoir A, such unit being designated CV C RA SUD, shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To force pool and integrate all separately owned tracts, mineral leases and other property within the proposed unit in accordance with Section 10, Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, with each tract to share in the unit production on a surface acreage basis of participation.
3. To permit the unit Operator to down hole combine the production of gas and condensate from the Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A and Cotton Valley C Zone, Reservoir A, in the unit designated CV DAVIS RA SUZ and the proposed CV C RA SUD, in any existing and/or future well(s) that may be drilled within the units, providing the royalty and working interests are identical.
4. Except to the extent contrary herewith, to extend the provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 938-A, effective September 1, 1974 and as amended by 938-A Series of Orders and all applicable Statewide Orders to the unit to be created hereby.
5. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Cotton Valley C Zone, Reservoir A was initially defined in Order No. 938-A, effective September 1, 1974. The Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A was initially defined in Order No. 206-E, and was redefined in subsequent Orders of the 206-E Series. A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 3/28/11;3/31/11 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION- ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: April 12, 2011