- 9 - CHOUDRANT FIELD 13-14 thru 13-17
- 9 - CHOUDRANT FIELD
13-14 thru 13-17
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA. In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013, upon the application of NADEL & GUSSMAN RUSTON, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Bodcaw Sand, Reservoir A, Davis Sand, Reservoir A, Cotton Valley D Sand, Reservoir A, and Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B, in the Choudrant Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To dissolve the drilling and production units for the Bodcaw Sand, Reservoir A, (BOD RA SUD), Davis Sand, Reservoir A (DAVIS RA SUG, DAVIS RA SUH, DAVIS RA SUI, DAVIS RA SUL, DAVIS RA SUM and DAVIS RA SUP, and Cotton Valley D Sand, Reservoir A (CV D RA SUC, CV D RA SUD and CV D RA SUJ), as shown on the plats submitted with the application.
2. To establish three (3) drilling and production units for the production of gas and condensate from the Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B.
3. To require future wells drilled to the Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B, to be located as least 330 feet from unit lines and 660 feet between wells.
4. To provide for horizontal wells drilled to the Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B, within or to serve any of the proposed units, where the horizontal portion of the well is cased and cemented back above the top of the Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B, the distance to any unit boundary and any offset well(s) should be calculated based on the distance to the nearest perforation in the wellbore, and not based on the penetration or terminus point.
5. To designate a unit operator and unit well for the proposed units, as may be appropriate.
6. To extend the provisions of all the applicable Statewide Orders to the units being proposed herein, except as they may be in conflict herewith.
7. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir A was defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 260-X, effective July 11, 2006, and this definition is being requested to be utilized for the proposed Cotton Valley Formation, Reservoir B.
Plats are available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 12/3/12;12/6/12 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: December 7, 2012