Ballet full of power, grace
For those who might wonder what Ruston has to offer when there’s not a Louisiana Tech ballgame or Dixie Theater event scheduled, then the ballet is a perfect choice.
The ballet company presented five “acts”:
• I’ll Fly Away, set to the soundtrack of “Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?”;
• It’s Time, classic music from by-gone years;
• Saving Grace, a contemporary ballet on Pointe;
• Confessions, a look at the intense emotions and high-spirited nature of teens; and
• La Source, dance in its purest form, a classical ballet to the music of Le’O Delibes.