I actually think I&#39;m young
• The presence of gray hair upon my head;
• A rapidly increasing inventory of chins well past the mere double mark;
• Cellulite in all locations of choice;
• The elevation of the mid-day nap to a high priority;
• The sound conviction that I do not look nearly as old as all of my classmates; and
• The unwillingness to accept my age as closer to the end of life than to the beginning.
These items deal mostly with appearance and energy levels with a slight venture into my six decades rich psyche.