- 15 - TERRYVILLE FIELD Docket No 12-221
- 15 - TERRYVILLE FIELD
Docket No 12-221
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012, upon the application of WILDHORSE RESOURCES, LLC.
At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Gray Sand, Reservoir A, in the Terryville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To authorize Wildhorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize a substitute unit well for GRAY RA SUI at the exceptional location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
2. To authorize Wildhorse Resources, LLC to drill, designate and utilize an alternate unit well for GRAY RA SUI at the exceptional location shown on the plat submitted with the application.
3. To establish that to allow the proposed unit and alternate unit wells to be drilled at the exceptional locations shown on the plat submitted with the application will be in the interest of conservation and will avoid the drilling of unnecessary wells.
4. To authorize the unit allowable for this GRAY RA SUI to be recovered from the proposed substitute unit well, the proposed alternate unit well, or from any combination of such wells, at the discretion of the operator.
5. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Gray Sand, Reservoir A was defined in Office of Conservation Order No. 370-E, effective May 23, 1979, and was redefined in Order No. 370-E-2, effective November 6, 1980.
A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: March 9, 2012