- 2 - UNIONVILLE FIELD 11-588 LEGAL NOTICE
- 2 -
STATE OF LOUISIANA, OFFICE OF CONSERVATION, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA.
In accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, and with particular reference to the provisions of Title 30 of Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, a public hearing will be held in the Hearing Room, 1st Floor, LaSalle Building, 617 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at 9:00 a.m. on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011, upon the application of WILL-DRILL OPERATING, LLC. At such hearing the Commissioner of Conservation will consider evidence relative to the issuance of Orders pertaining to the following matters relating to the Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A, in the Unionville Field, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
1. To create one (1) additional drilling and production unit for the exploration for and production of gas and condensate from the Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A.
2. To force pool and integrate all separately owned tracts, mineral leases and other property interests within the proposed unit in accordance with Section 10, Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, with each tract sharing in unit production on a surface acreage basis of participation.
3. To authorize applicant to drill, designate and utilize its Williamson 9 No. 1 Well as the unit well for the proposed unit at the location shown on the plat submitted with the application, in exception to the spacing provisions of Office of Conservation Order No. 206-E, effective December 13, 1978.
4. To designate Applicant as operator of the proposed unit.
5. To redefine the Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A, INSOFAR AND ONLY INSOFAR as to the proposed additional unit, as being that gas and condensate bearing zone encountered between the depths of 8,500' and 9,428' (electrical log measurements) in the Will-Drill Operating, LLC-Aswell No. 1 Well, located in Section 12, Township 19 North, Range 1 West.
6. To extend, except as in conflict herewith, the provisions of Order No. 206-E, effective December 13, 1978, as amended and supplemented by the 206-E Series of Orders, and of all applicable Statewide Orders, to the proposed additional unit.
7. To consider such other matters as may be pertinent.
The Cotton Valley Davis Zone, Reservoir A was redefined in Order No. 206-E-35, effective December 14, 1993. A plat is available for inspection in the Office of Conservation in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana.
All parties having interest therein shall take notice thereof.
BY ORDER OF:
JAMES H. WELSH
COMMISSIONER OF CONSERVATION
Baton Rouge, LA 9/6/11;9/9/11 S lck
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AT THE HEARING, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF CONSERVATION-ENGINEERING DIVISION AT P.O. BOX 94275, BATON ROUGE, LA 70804-9275 IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) WORKING DAYS OF THE HEARING DATE.
1td: September 9, 2011